Thursday 14 April 2011

Taylor Swift: I Don't Feel Comfortable Taking My Clothes Off



 TaylorSwift may actually be as innocent as she looks! In a recent interview to UK Telegraph a sensational singer 21 years old says “It’s just a life decision. I like wearing pretty dresses and I like trying out new styles, but I don’t feel comfortable taking my clothes off,” Taylor Swift says, defending previous statements she made that she doesn’t want to simply be a sex icon. “I wouldn’t wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life so I don’t think it’s necessary to wear that stuff in photo-shoots.”
The singing sensation is known for her natural image, and she maintain that she has no intention of coming off her clean-cut repute to sell records - she's happy to leave the Katy Perry’s and Rihanna’s to excite audiences instead.
Taylor Swift always fully prepared and polite star admits that "over-thinks and overanalyzes everything" and "I worry I might come off in a way that I can't control." Swift also says. "If you're yelling, you're the one who's lost control of the conversation." Taylor Swift’s fans and audiences is really appreciate for her modesty and they admire the fact that she is 21 and don’t drink for the fear she might lose control. They respect that. Taylor Swift is touring this May and for almost whole month of June check out Tickets. They are on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment