Monday 18 April 2011

Taylor Swift: "I Don't Feel Comfortable Taking My Clothes Off"


In a recent interview with London’s Telegraph, the Hit maker (Taylor Swift) 21 year old young lady may actually be as innocent as she looks! Taylor Swift says: she’s uncomfortable taking off her clothes and she’s not getting undressed to get sexy photo shoots for CD cover, in a video or in a magazine. She insists she has no intention do something her clean-cut reputation to sell records - she's happy to leave the Katy Perry’sand Rihanna’s to titillate audiences instead.
Taylor Swift also highlighted in that interview, she like wearing pretty dresses and she like trying out new styles. Taylor Swift says: I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she also says. Do people ever try to talk her into dressing more cheekily? "Not anymore, no."
It may also surprise you that the singing sensation doesn’t drink or raise her voice. Taylor Swift: I worry I might come off in a way that I can’t control,” she spills of her alcohol self-denial. As for keeping the peace, the former teen idol admits she keeps it toned down. “If you’re yelling, you’re the one who’s lost control of the conversation.”
This make Taylor swift category of her own. She is really appreciated for her modesty and there is nothing wrong with that! She is definitely someone young ladies can look up to! Taylor Swift is touring to Qwest Center, Omaha in month of May. Tickets are now on Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment